跳到主要內容

#4 Your thought on the talk: Inside the mind of a master procrastinator.

1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?

Yes, I am a master procrastinator. I think everyone has a tendency to procrastinate more or less. Like me, I always said to myself "It's okay to do it tomorrow. Good luck to tomorrow's me~ Hahahaヾ(^▽^*)))." (Instant gratification monkey🙉) 

Basically, I will procrastinate everything, as long as I am confident that I can finish it before the deadline. 


2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?

I procrastinate almost everything in my life, such as homework, reports, mid-term exams and final exams. I'm a lazy girl, I won't start doing these a few weeks ago, I will postpone these till the day before. (I know that leaving the things to the last minute is bound to bring a lot of unnecessary pressure to myself.)

Procrastination seems to have become one of my bad habits. 


3. What are strategies you can use to combat procrastination.

I think the following strategies may be effective.

• Set a time frame

• Keep away from 3C products

• Incentives

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#2 Podcast

Name of the podcast Aaron Mahnke's Cabinet of Curiosities Link to the podcast Aaron Mahnke's Cabinet of Curiosities ( Link ) What is the podcast about? This podcast gathers tales and stories about some of the most unusual people, places, and things in our world. And the host is Aaron Mahnke , who is the creator, producer, and host of the hit podcast Lore (Best of iTunes 2015 & 2016), Executive Producer of the Lore television show on Amazon (from the producers of The Walking Dead), and author of The World of Lore book series (Penguin Random House / Del Rey). Why you recommend this podcast. I have loved listening to stories since I was a kid, so I searched for a podcast about storytelling, Aaron Mahnke's Cabinet of Curiosities, each twice-weekly episode of this podcast features two short tales that take listeners on a guided tour of the unbelievable, the unsettling, and the bizarre. Each episode is a brief story within 15 minutes. I think it is not only suitable for liste

#5 What makes a good life?

  Link to podcast: What makes a good life? Picture from:  Link   1. millennial :  a person who was born around the time of the millennium, that is around the year 2000 💬 Millennials have grown up with the internet and can't imagine a world without it. 2.   hindsight :  the ability to understand an event or situation only after it has happened 💬In hindsight , it would have been better to wait. 3.   alcoholism :  the condition of being an alcoholic 💬 Alcoholism cost me my job, my health, and finally my family. 4.   schizophrenia :  a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand what is real and what is imaginary 💬He was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia . 5.  octogenarian :  a person who is between 80 and 89 years old 💬In summary, the women, especially the octogenarians and septuagenarians, proceeded from familiar routines, both when they went food shopping and when they cooked. 6.  buffer :  something or someone that helps protect from harm 💬I bought a hous