跳到主要內容

#2 Podcast


Name of the podcast
Aaron Mahnke's Cabinet of Curiosities

Link to the podcast
Aaron Mahnke's Cabinet of Curiosities (Link)

What is the podcast about?
This podcast gathers tales and stories about some of the most unusual people, places, and things in our world. And the host is Aaron Mahnke, who is the creator, producer, and host of the hit podcast Lore (Best of iTunes 2015 & 2016), Executive Producer of the Lore television show on Amazon (from the producers of The Walking Dead), and author of The World of Lore book series (Penguin Random House / Del Rey).

Why you recommend this podcast.
I have loved listening to stories since I was a kid, so I searched for a podcast about storytelling, Aaron Mahnke's Cabinet of Curiosities, each twice-weekly episode of this podcast features two short tales that take listeners on a guided tour of the unbelievable, the unsettling, and the bizarre.
Each episode is a brief story within 15 minutes. I think it is not only suitable for listening when we are commuting, but also for people with poor listening.
I hope you can enjoy this podcast.ヾ(*´∀ ˋ*)ノ


留言

  1. It's a good and short podcast to listen when we are commuting! Nice recommendation.

    回覆刪除
  2. wow, thanks for recommend this podcast! it is pretty suitable for a curious person to listen:)

    回覆刪除
  3. It's suitable for me! I love listening to stories. Thanks for your recommendation.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#5 What makes a good life?

  Link to podcast: What makes a good life? Picture from:  Link   1. millennial :  a person who was born around the time of the millennium, that is around the year 2000 💬 Millennials have grown up with the internet and can't imagine a world without it. 2.   hindsight :  the ability to understand an event or situation only after it has happened 💬In hindsight , it would have been better to wait. 3.   alcoholism :  the condition of being an alcoholic 💬 Alcoholism cost me my job, my health, and finally my family. 4.   schizophrenia :  a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand what is real and what is imaginary 💬He was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia . 5.  octogenarian :  a person who is between 80 and 89 years old 💬In summary, the women, especially the octogenarians and septuagenarians, proceeded from familiar routines, both when they went food shopping and when they cooked. 6.  buffer :  something or someone that helps protect from harm 💬I bought a hous

#4 Your thought on the talk: Inside the mind of a master procrastinator.

Link:  Inside the mind of a master procrastinator 1. Do you procrastinate sometimes? Yes, I am a master procrastinator. I think everyone has a tendency to procrastinate more or less. Like me, I always said to myself "It's okay to do it tomorrow. Good luck to tomorrow's me~ Hahahaヾ(^▽^*)))." (Instant gratification monkey🙉)  Basically, I will procrastinate everything, as long as I am confident that I can finish it before the deadline.  2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on? I procrastinate almost everything in my life, such as homework, reports, mid-term exams and final exams. I'm a lazy girl, I won't start doing these a few weeks ago, I will postpone these till the day before. (I know that leaving the things to the last minute is bound to bring a lot of unnecessary pressure to myself.) Procrastination seems to have become one of my bad habits.  3. What are strategies you can use to combat procrastination. I think the following strategies may be e